For 50 years, communication professionals have turned to IABC to connect with the people and insights they need to drive business results. Right now is a great time to either join them or renew your membership.
Use the code MARCH10 at checkout when you join or renew during March and you'll receive a 10% discount on international dues.
You’ll also be entered into a drawing to win a standard registration to the 2020 IABC World Conference in Chicago*. Get a bonus entry for drawing for every new or returning lapsed member who lists your name in the referral field during March.
You can save a little money and enjoy all the benefit of membership, like:
- Chapter and regional events, for face-to-face connection and continued learning on topics that span the communication profession.
- The Job Centre, to help land your next big opportunity. IABC members get exclusive access to job listings the first seven days after they're posted.
- The Hub, to save time and more easily deliver results with at-your-fingertips access to peers and resources from around the world. In the past three months, over 500 discussions have taken place there on more than 100 communication topics.
- Monthly webinars, to help you stay informed and up-to-speed on the latest trends, with instruction from experts in the field. The next members-only webinar takes place on 12 November. Webinars are recorded if you can't join live.
- Online content, like case studies and research from industry thought leaders, to help you stay sharp and informed.
You'll also get discounts on the IABC World Conference, the IABC Gold Quill Awards, IABC Academy online courses, professional certification through the Global Communication Certification Council (GCCC) and much more.
If you have questions, we’re here to help at email@example.com or just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with answers.
*Five winners will be selected at random. If a winner cannot make the conference, they can choose to receive half off a one-year IABC Academy All-Access pass instead.