Organizations need great communication professionals. And those professionals need access to people and insights they can leverage to drive results.
Thousands of professionals around the world turn to IABC for this network of connections and resources, and now is a great time to either join them or renew your membership.
If you use the code MEMBERSHIP during checkout when you join or renew, you'll receive a 10% discount on international dues.
You can save a little money and enjoy all the benefit of membership, like:
- Chapter and regional events, for face-to-face connection and continued learning on topics that span the communication profession.
- The Job Centre, to help land your next big opportunity. IABC members get exclusive access to job listings the first seven days after they're posted.
- The Hub, to save time and more easily deliver results with at-your-fingertips access to peers and resources from around the world. In the past three months, over 500 discussions have taken place there on more than 100 communication topics.
- Monthly webinars, to help you stay informed and up-to-speed on the latest trends, with instruction from experts in the field. The next members-only webinar takes place on 12 November. Webinars are recorded if you can't join live.
- Online content, like case studies and research from industry thought leaders, to help you stay sharp and informed.
You'll also get discounts on the IABC World Conference, the IABC Gold Quill Awards, IABC Academy online courses, professional certification through the Global Communication Certification Council (GCCC) and much more.
Just enter the code MEMBERSHIP when you join or renew your membership by 11:59 p.m. on 7 November. One person who renews their membership and one person who joins for the first time will be randomly selected to win their choice of a free year of IABC membership, an IABC Academy All-Access Pass or a standard registration to the 2020 IABC World Conference in Chicago.
If you have questions, we’re here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org or just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with answers.